Cabbage Red Hybrid Seeds (Lal Patta gobhi) (लाल पत्ता गोभी के बीज)
Red cabbage is one of the most popular varieties; it has purple, scarlet heads, and smooth, soft leaves. The heads of red cabbage are smaller than those of other cabbages but the flavor is similar; it turns blue after cooking. Red Cabbage also known as Lal Patta gobhi, is a leafy vegetable that contains a good amount of nutrition. Growing cabbage indoors and growing red cabbage in containers is very easy as other cabbage. Buy the Best Quality cabbage seeds online at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a good germination rate.
About this item
- Number of Hybrid Red Cabbage seeds (Lal Patta gobhi ke beej): 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Winter Season
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 12-24°C
- Harvesting: 70 to 110 days from planting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant, Average weight – 1.3 to 1.6kg
What size grow bag is best for Cabbage (Patta gobhi)?
Red Cabbage Growing Season In IndiaCabbage typically thrives in temperatures between 15°C to 20°C. It can tolerate slightly cooler or warmer conditions, but this temperature range is ideal for its growth. Winter is the best season for growing cabbage plant and you can also sow cabbage seeds during January- February or July- November but August to November is suitable months for sowing cabbage seeds.
How To Grow Red Cabbage In PotsGenerally, Red cabbage seeds are sown by seedlings transplants method. The ideal germination temperature for cabbage seeds is 12-24°C.
Red Cabbage Seeds Sowing MethodSow cabbage red seeds in a seedling tray with coco peat, coco peat coins, or potting mix about 0.5 inches deep. Sow only 2 cabbage seeds per cell/cup of seedling tray. Keep the seedling tray in a sunny place and give deep water. Red Cabbage seeds will germinate in 7-14 days.
When the seedling is about 3-4 inches long and grows 3-4 sets of leaves; the plant will be ready to transplant in any pots or grow bags. Before transplanting the seedling, mix good organic manure in the soil with a 2:1 ratio. Transplant the seedling safely along with the root ball of a medium.
Best Fertilize For Red Cabbage Plants
- After 15 days of transplanting, apply balanced liquid fertilizer such as fish emulsion or hand full of vermicompost to each cabbage plant when they start to develop new leaves and form a head.
- To promote the growth of heads apply boron, calcium, and magnesium-rich fertilizer every week.
Red Cabbage Plant Care TipsSunlight – Cabbage plants need 6-8 hours of full light on winter days.
Water – Give 2 inches of water every week to your cabbage plant during the growing season and keep the soil moist.
Soil – Use well drainage and nutrient-rich soil to plant cabbage.
Temperature – Ideal cabbage growing temperature is between 10-30°C. Cabbage can tolerate temperatures up to 4°C.
Common pests and diseases – Some common insects that attack cabbage plants are caterpillars, cabbage loopers, white flies, flea beetles, root maggots, cutworms, and aphids. The cabbage plant is infected by some diseases like a white spot or leaf spot, black rot, downy mildew, clubroot and blackleg, etc. Look for early signs of fungal, insect, or other infections and spray organic pesticide Neem oil to cure these symptoms.
When To Harvest Red Cabbage
- Cabbage will take about 70 to 110 days to harvest after seed sowing.
- You can harvest red cabbage when heads reach desired size and are strong.
Red Cabbage Special Features
- Common name - Lal Patta gobhi (लाल पत्ता गोभी)
- Scientific name - Brassica oleracea var. capitata f. rubra
- Level of growing – Medium
- Height – 12 to 14 inches
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 45mg
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Red Cabbage
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Worst quality. Ek bhi seed germination nhi hua
We apologize for the inconvenience you've faced. As discussed previously, we are committed to addressing your concern, and we will replace the seeds for you. Please continue to place your trust in our brand, as the rest of the seeds have shown excellent results, and we want to ensure your gardening experience is a positive one.
Yet seeds had grown up, it can be reviewed after growing up
very good seeds really satisfied.