Tomato Black Purple Seeds
About this item
- Number of Tomato (Black Purple) seeds: 50 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Seedling transplant
- Germination Time: 6 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 18 to 22°C
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Tomatoes?
Black Purple Tomato Growing Season In IndiaYou can sow black-purple tomato seeds throughout the year but the best month for sowing tomato seeds are March-April. All types of tomatoes grow fast in warm climates.
How To Grow Black Purple Tomato At HomeGenerally, black-purple seeds are sown in a seedling tray and then transplant after the seeds germinated to grow freely. You can sow tomato seeds in warm weather and the best temperature for seed germination is between 18-22°C.
Black Purple Tomato Seeds Sowing MethodSelect a seedling tray or small size pot, fill it with growing medium, and spread the purple tomato seeds on it, then cover a thin layer of soil above the seeds. Give light water through a water sprayer. Keep the seedling tray in a location where it receives full sunlight and keep the soil moist. Tomato seeds will germinate within 8-14 days.
When seedlings are 6-12 inches tall at that time transplant the healthiest plant carefully into pots/grow bags and set the seedling 8-12 inches apart from each other.
How To Fertilize Purple Black Tomato PlantsDuring flowering time, add a few handfuls of organic manure in the soil every 15- 18 days, after adding manure mix well and gently water.
Black Purple Tomato Care TipsWater – Black purple tomato plant needs regular water or deep watering in summer days for fast growth of plants and give water once in 3 days during winter.
Soil - Use well-drained, fertile, and high organic matter soil.
Sunlight - Tomato needs at least 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight for high-yield or fast-growth plants.
Temperature - Optimum temperature for black-purple tomatoes is 15-30°C and should not be less than 10°C.
Common pests and disease - Some pests like Aphids, cutworms, caterpillars, and root-knot nematodes can attack the purple tomato plants. Powdery mildew and bacterial milt is the main disease that infected tomato plants. To get rid of this problem, it would be right to spray neem oil on the tomato plant from time to time.
Black Purple Tomato Harvest Time
- After 60- 70 days from transplant, the tomato will start ripening.
- Black purple tomatoes will be fully ripe when the fruit becomes soft and reddish-purple in color, if you feel too hard, then they are not ready to harvest yet.
Black Purple Tomato Special Features
- Scientific name - Solanum Lycopersicum
- Height – Above 5 feet
- Flower color – Yellow
Why are my black-purple tomato seeds not germinating?Black purple seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, overwatering, or under-watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 12mg
Net Quantity: 50N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
I try it it’s not black tomato
Thank you, Anurag Gupta, for sharing your experience. We apologize if the Tomato Black Purple Seeds did not meet your expectations.
Seeds not sprouted healthily. Very week and could not sprout.
Tomatoes were not purple but red. The size of the tomatoes were large but not purple.
As far as the packaging, delivery time and customer support through e-mail, excellent; although still have to validate the germination rate.
Good quality seeds eagarly waiting for harvesting veggies