Pumpkin F1 Surya P-10 Seeds (Kaddu/ कद्दू के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Pumpkin F1 Surya (P-10) Seeds: 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year
- Sowing method: Direct/ Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 1 inch
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 70-80 days from sowing seeds
- Plant vigor: strong plant
- Fruit Average weight: 2 to 3 kg
What size grow bag is best for Pumpkin?
Pumpkin Surya Growing Season In IndiaPumpkin (Kaddu) seeds can be sown throughout the year but are mainly grown in the summer and rainy seasons (March-September) moreover you can sow the seeds in the winter season also.
How To Grow Pumpkin (Surya) In ContainersPumpkins can be grown either by direct seeding or by the seedling method. Take a seedling tray or small pots; fill it with coco peat or another medium then sow pumpkin seeds at a depth of about 1 inch in the growing medium. Pumpkin Surya seeds can germinate at temperatures between 18-30°C. Keep the seedling tray in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the soil with a spray pump. Pumpkin F1 Surya P-10 seeds will be germinated within 1-2 weeks.
Transplant Pumpkin Seedlings Into Big PotsAfter 2-3 weeks of pumpkin seeds sowing, when the plant grows 5-6 leaves, the pumpkin seedlings will be ready to transplant.
Best Fertilize For Pumpkin PlantsThe pumpkin plant does not need any feed and grows well without fertilizer. Still apply liquid organic fertilizer like tea compost, fish emulsion, PGP, and PROM every 20 days after transplanting.
Pumpkin Surya Care TipsWater – Give proper water to the pumpkin plant to keep the soil moist; give water whenever the soil becomes dry.
Soil – For better results for pumpkins, use well drainage, loamy, and rich fertile soil.
Sunlight – The pumpkin plant requires 6-8 hours of full sunlight every day.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for pumpkin plants is ranging from 18 to 35°C.
Common pests and diseases – Cucumber beetles, pumpkin bugs, pumpkin vine borer, and aphids are harmful to pumpkin plants. Mosaic virus, powdery mildew, and bacterial wilt are some common diseases that infected pumpkin plants. Use neem oil, to control these pests, and avoid putting water on the leaves to save the plants.
Pumpkin (Surya) Harvest Time
- After 1 month after the transplanting pumpkin starts flowering
- This variety of pumpkins (Surya) will mature early; it will take about 70-80 days after sowing.
Pumpkin Plant (Surya) Special Features
- Common name – Kaddu (In Hindi)
- Scientific name – Cucurbita Moschata
- Flower color – Yellow
- Grow level – Easy
Why are my pumpkin seeds not germinating?Pumpkin seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, overwatering, or under-watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 1g
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Pumpkin-P-10
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
First time Growing it. Planted this in September and now in October it started to produce pumpkin and the one currently alive it this waiting for it to grow big I don't know how big it will get will see will update and how it taste. ???
Thanks for your review of Pumpkin F1 Surya P-10 Seeds! It's great to hear that you're getting pumpkins from your September planting. Can't wait to hear about their size and taste. Enjoy your gardening adventure!
Germination in just 8 days.