Nemesia Red and White Seeds
- Seed quantity: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing Season: Late spring or winter
- Sowing method: Direct sowing/Seedling transplant
- Germination Temperature: 15-22°C
- Germination Time: 5 to 14 days
- Sowing distance: 20 cm Plant to Plant
- Best for: Bed Sowing/Pots/hanging pots
- Bloom Time: Late spring to frost
- Flower Size: 2 cm across
What size grow bag is best for Nemesia?
Nemesia Flower Growing Season In IndiaNemesia likes a cool and dry climate to grow. In frost-free regions or some warmer regions, nemesia grows as a winter annual. Late spring or summer is also a good time to plant nemesia flowers.
How To Grow Nemesia In ContainerYou can sow nemesia directly in pots or start them in seedling trays and then transplant them. Sow nemesia seeds when the soil temperature is around 15-22°C. The best pot size for planting nemesia is 9 to 15 inches wide and deep with proper drainage holes.
Nemesia Red and White Seeds Sowing MethodTake a pot or grow bag and fill the pot with potting mix and if you plant in normal soil then add organic manure to the soil for healthy growth. Spread the nemesia seeds on the soil and press them gently. Water the soil through a watering can and keep them moist until germination; Nemesia seeds can germinate in about 5-14 days.
Nemesia Fertilizer Requirements
- Add a slow-release fertilizer such as vermicompost or cow manure to the soil during the growing season.
- Apply a potash-rich liquid fertilizer every week during midsummer.
Nemesia Flower Plant Care TipsSoil - Use moist and well-draining soil that is rich in organic matter. Do not use soil with poor drainage as this can lead to root and stem rot. If you do not have soil with good drainage you can add perlite or vermiculite to the soil so that it is well-drained.
Water - Nemesia prefers consistent soil moisture and does not do well when waterlogged.
Sunlight - Nemesia thrives in full sunlight however, it can adjust to some partial shade during hot days.
Temperature - Daytime temperatures between 12-23°C are ideal for growing Nemesia flower plants.
Common pests and diseases - No serious diseases infect the nemesia plant but root rot or powdery mildew can infect the plant due to improper water exercise.
Deadhead - To promote more flowers, deadheading or removing spent blooms is very important. Remove flower heads whenever the flower fades.
Nemesia Blooming TimeUsually, Nemesia blooms from late spring until frost, but in areas of hot summer, it blooms from early spring to fall but stops blooming in summer.
Nemesia Flower Special Features
- Common name - Nemesia
- Scientific name - Nemesia
- Height - 8 to 24 inches
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Companion Planting - Summer flowering plant
Why is my nemesia dying?The main cause of die of nemesia is excessive water in the soil. Water is very important for nemesia but when they get more water then it starts dying.
Is nemesia poisonous to animals?Nemesia is non-toxic to dogs and cats, and it is safe for them.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 3mg
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
Excellent germination rate. They are growing nicely.
100 % germination rate. Am fully satisfied with the quality of product.