Kale Leaf Siberian Seeds (केल के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Siberian Kale seeds: 250 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Winter season
- Sowing method: Direct
- Seeds sowing depth: ¼ inch (0.5 cm)
- Germination Time: 5-10 days
- Germination Temperature: 18 to 24°C
- Harvesting Time: 60-90 days after planting.
What size grow bag is best for kale?
Kale Plant Growing SeasonSiberian Kale is a leafy vegetable that grows quickly in cold climates; The best time to sow kale seeds is the winter season from September to December. However, it can be grown in the spring months (February to March) in hilly areas.
How To Grow Kale Leaf Siberian In PotsLike other leafy plants, Kale Siberian seeds are also sown directly in a pot or grow bag (12-24 wide and 12-15 inches deep). You can sow kale seeds in cool weather either indoors or outdoors and the best soil temperature should be 18 to 24°C for the seeds to germinate. Select a pot or grow bag; fill it with a growing medium and sow the kale seeds at a depth of ¼ inch (0.5 cm). Add water to the soil and maintain moisture. It can take about 5-10 days for Kale Siberian seeds to germinate, so wait for the seeds to germinate. Water the kale plant regularly and keep seedlings in a sunny spot.
Best Natural Fertilizer For Kale
- Apply a nitrogen-rich fertilizer to encourage the growth of kale leaves every 1-2 weeks.
- For a high yield of kale plants, use any organic fertilizer like vermicompost, neem cake, mustard cake, and cow manure for.
Kale Leafy Plant Care TipsSoil – Kale does best in loam, well-drained soil with high organic matter.
Water – Give water to the kale plant daily and maintain moisture on summer days. Give water 2-3 days per week to the soil of the plant during winter.
Sunlight – The Kale plant needs 6 hours of direct sunlight but also grows well in partial shade.
Temperature – Ideal kale plant growing temperature is between 12-25°C.
Common pests and diseases – Caterpillars, aphids, cabbage worms, and cutworms are some pests that attack kale plants, and diseases such as clubroot infect the plants. The main reason for the infestation of insects is water logging in the soil and wetting of the leaves. To protect the kale plant from insects, spray neem oil on your plants.
When To Harvest Kale
- You can harvest kale vegetables around 60 to 90 days after sowing the seeds.
- Remember, all leaves from the kale vegetable plant must be harvested before they turn brown.
Siberian Kale Plant Special Features
- Common name – Rape seed, Leaf Cabbage
- Scientific name - Brassica napus
- Plant height – 1 to 2 feet
- Companion planting – Beetroot And Onion
Why are my kale seeds not germinating?
Kale seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over watering or under watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 70mg
Net Quantity: 250N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Kale-Siberian
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001