Cucumber F1 White Long Hybrid Seeds (White Kakdi/ककड़ी/ सफ़ेद खीरा के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Cucumber F1 White Long Hybrid Seeds: 10 Seeds
- Sowing season: Spring or Summer
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing method: Direct or transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 inch
- Germination Time: 4 to 10 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 18-30°C
- Harvesting: 7 to 10 weeks
What size grow bag is best for Cucumber?
White Long Cucumber Growing Season in IndiaYou can grow cucumber in the summer season (February to June) because it is a hot weather plant. The cucumber plant grows quickly in a hot climate and we can expect a good result in this season.
How To Grow White Cucumber Long At HomeCucumber f1 white long hybrid seeds can be sown directly or by seedling transplant method. The best soil temperature for sowing cucumber seeds is 18-30°C. Sow 1-2 white long cucumber seeds directly into any pots or grow bags about 0.5 inches deep in well-composted soil; water the soil with a watering can. The seeds will germinate in about 6-10 days. Place the container in a sunny spot.
Best Fertilizer For White Cucumber Plants
- Use slow-release fertilizers such as vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake in the soil when you plant cucumber.
- You can apply liquid fertilizer directly to the soil around the plant stem every 2 weeks.
Cucumber White Long Plant Care TipsSunlight – Cucumbers prefer 6- 8 hours of full sunlight.
Water – Give 1 inch of water per week and keep the soil consistently moist. Inadequate or inconsistent moisture will be the reason for the poor taste of cucumber fruits and oddly shaped ones.
Soil – Use fertile, well-drained soil for growing cucumber plants and soil should be neutral or slightly alkaline with a pH of 7.0.
Temperature – Cucumber plant grows best at temperatures between 21-32°C.
Common pests and diseases– Pests that attack the cucumber fruit are whiteflies and cucumber beetles. Powdery mildew, root rot, and bacterial wilt are common diseases in cucumber plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide Neem oil.
Cucumber White Long Harvest Time
- Within 1 month of planting, the cucumber starts flowering
- Cucumber days to harvest are 55-60 days from sowing.
White Long Cucumber Special Features
- Common name – White Wonder Cucumber, Safed Kheera, or Safed Kakdi (In Hindi)
- Scientific name – Cucumis Sativus ‘white wonder’
- Level of growing – Easy
- Flower color – Yellow
- Height – 3 to 12 feet
Why are my cucumber seeds not germinating?
Cucumber seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, overwatering, or under watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 30mg
Net Quantity: 10N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001