Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok Seeds (Chinese Patta Gobhi/चीनी पत्ता गोभी के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Chinese Cabbage Seeds: 100 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Winter, Spring, and Rainy
- Sowing method: Direct or Seedling transplant
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm deep
- Germination Time: 6 to 10 days
- Germination temperature: 10-25°C
- Harvesting: 50 to 70 days after sowing
- Plant vigor: Strong plant
What size grow bag is best for Chinese Cabbage?
Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok Growing Season In IndiaCabbage typically thrives in temperatures between 15°C to 20°C. It can tolerate slightly cooler or warmer conditions, but this temperature range is ideal for its growth. Winter is the best season for growing cabbage plant and you can also sow cabbage seeds during January- February or July- November but September to November is suitable months for sowing cabbage seeds.
How To Grow Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok In PotsYou can sow the Chinese cabbage seeds directly in any pots/grow bags or transplant them in cool weather. The best size of pot/grow bag is 12-24 inches wide and 12-15 inches deep for faster growth of the Wong Bok plant. The ideal temperature for sowing Wong Bok seeds is 10-25°C.
Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok Seeds Sowing MethodSelect a pot/grow bag and fill them with a sowing medium then sow the Wong Bok seed about 0.5 cm deep in the soil at a distance of 2-3 inches from each seed. Give deep water to the Chinese cabbage seedling every day by using a watering can. Keep the pot in a sunny location Wong Bok seeds will be germinated within 6-10 days.
When To Fertilize Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok
- Add slowly realize fertilizer during planting Wong Bok. It will provide nutrients to the plants.
- Apply nitrogen-rich fertilizer every 15 days to promote leaf growth.
- Feed the Wong Bok plants with fish emulsion, manure, or compost tea during the growing season.
Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok Care TipsSoil - Use well-draining, sandy soil that is rich in organic matter to plant wong bok.
Water - Wong Bok needs regular watering, especially during hot summer days, and the soil should not be allowed to dry out completely.
Sunlight - Wong Bok is a cold vegetable and it grows best in full sun but it can also tolerate partial shade.
Temperature - Optimum Chinese cabbage growing temperature is 12-25°C.
Common pests and diseases - Cabbage looper, worms, and aphids damage the plants and eat their leaves. Wong Bok Chinese cabbage is infected with bacterial soft rot and root rot due to excessive soil moisture, over-watering, and poor drainage. To protect the Wong Bok from insects or pests, spray neem oil on your plants.
Chinese Cabbage Harvest Time
- Within 3-4 weeks, you can cut the outer Chinese cabbage leaves and let the inner leaves thrive.
- Harvest Wong Bok's whole head after 50-70 days of seeds sowing.
Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok Special Features
- Common name – Napa cabbage, Chinese cabbage
- Scientific name – Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis
- Height – 6 to 10 inches
- Level of growing – Easy
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 28mg
Net Quantity: 100N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Cabbage-Wong-Bok
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
It is TATSOI or Tat Choy,Its a relative of Bok Choy.I didnt know when i planted the seed.The harvested Tatsoi photo i am enclosing
Thank you for your review, RAKESH JAIN! We appreciate your feedback, and it's great to know that you've successfully grown Tatsoi from our Chinese Cabbage Wong Bok Seeds. Sometimes, these surprises can lead to delightful culinary adventures
seed germination is good 100per
avoid pots or bags
it's susceptible to heat stress or any stress
it will easily bolt always check its crown if it starts to bolt...start consuming leaves..they are good in mixed veg
6.9out of 10
Good product , germination rate is more then 70%.
As far as the packaging, delivery time and customer support through e-mail, excellent; although still I have to validate the germination rate.