Brinjal F1 Aveo Round Hybrid Seeds (Baingan/eggplant/ बैंगन के बीज)
About this item
- Number of Brinjal F1 Aveo Round Hybrid Seeds: 30 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Growing season: Throughout the year (Best is Spring and Summer)
- Seeds sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Germination temperature: 18-32°C
- Germination Time: 4 to 14 days
- Harvesting: 60 to 70 days from transplanting
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with short internodes
What size grow bag is best for Brinjal?
Aveo Round Brinjal Growing Season In IndiaBrinjal can be grown year-round in India. Brinjal (eggplant) generally thrives in temperatures between 18°C to 30°C. This temperature range is ideal for its growth and fruit development. The main growing seasons are summer (February – April), monsoon (June to July), and post-monsoon/autumn (September to October), with variations depending on local conditions.
How To Grow Round Brinjal PlantBrinjal Aveo round is a heat-loving vegetable and is generally transplanted rather than directly sown in any pots/grow bags. Eggplant brinjal f1 Aveo round seeds can germinate best in temperatures 18-32°C.
Round Brinjal Seeds Sowing MethodTake a seedling tray or small pot, fill it with coco peat medium, and sow only 2 brinjal Aveo round seeds per cell in a depth of about 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) in the growing medium. Avoid sowing seeds very deep because Aveo brinjal seeds are small in size. Keep the brinjal seedling in a sunny location till the seeds germinate and water the seeds by using a spray pump. White round brinjal seeds will be germinated within 4-14 days.
After 4 weeks of seed sowing, when the plant reaches 5-6 inches in height, the brinjal plant will be ready to transplant.
How To Fertilizer Round Brinjal PlantsBrinjal is a heavy feeder plant and needs proper fertilizer doses; when you plant round white brinjal, give them good fertilizer and add lime to the soil because it needs a lot of calcium. Apply organic fertilizer (like Vermicompost, cow manure, or neem cake) per month when eggplant is actively growing.
Round Brinjal Plant Care TipsSunlight – Brinjal plant needs 6-8 hours of full sunlight. Do not keep the brinjal plant in shady portions and give sufficient sunlight.
Water – Give regular water to your brinjal plants and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
Soil – Use sandy soil, well-drained with ph 6.0 to 6.8 or slightly acidic to neutral.
Temperature – Best growing temperature for brinjal round plants is ranging from 20 to 35°C.
Common pests – Aphids and whiteflies are some common pests and diseases like fruit rot, leaf spot, and root rot that infect the brinjal plants. If you are facing this problem use the organic pesticide Neem oil on plants.
Brinjal Harvesting Time
- Within 2 months from sowing, brinjal starts flowering and the fruit should be visible within 5-10 days after pollination.
- Within 60-70 days from transplanting; you can harvest round white brinjal.
Brinjal Special Features
- Common name – Aubergine, Eggplant, Baigan (in Hindi)
- Scientific name – Solanum melongena
- Plant Height – 2 to 3 feet
- Grow level – Easy
Why are my brinjal seeds not germinating?Brinjal seeds will not germinate because of improper growing conditions like not getting enough sunlight, sowing seeds too deep in the soil, over watering, or under watering.
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
- Free Delivery: Available for Orders Above INR 499.
- Prepaid Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 54.
- Cash on Delivery Orders Below INR 499: Shipping Charge of INR 84.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return or Exchange Within 7 Days of Delivery.
Item Weight : 13mg
Net Quantity: 30N
Colour : N/A
Assembly Required: No
SKU : Brinjal-F1-Aveo
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
Consumer Care: Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com
Consumer Care Address: P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
within 6 days result is awesome..all seeds germinated....good quality seeds...thumbs up for organic Bazar
All the seeds germinated