Watermelons are considered vine-like flowering plants. Watermelon includes significant amounts of vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, fiber, protein, and a very large amount of potassium. Buy the best quality hybrid Watermelon oval seeds Online at the best price from www.organicbazar.net and grow your own watermelon.
Watermelon is a warm-season crop that is mainly grown in tropical and sub-tropical regions. In general, long periods of warm, preferably dry weather with abundant sunlight are required for the best result. It is susceptible to frost. Excessive humidity will promote the attack of diseases and pests in plants.
Dry weather during fruit development is essential for good quality and sweetness. It requires a tropical climate and a fairly high temperature (35–40 °C) during fruit development.
Cool nights and hot days are ideal for the accumulation of sugars in fruits. If the nights are warm, maturity is quick.
The average temperature for good growth should be around 30-35°C and maximum of 40°C and minimum 20 to 25°C. Ideal Requires temperature range 18-25°C for Watermelon Oval Hybrid Seeds germination.
About this item
- Number of hybrid Watermelon Seeds: 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 1 inch deep in a Container, or Pots.
- Germination Time: 6 to 8 days from sowing
- Germination temperature: 25 to 30°C.
- Harvesting: 75-80 days from sowing
- Sowing season: November to February-March
- Fruit: Oblong shape and dark green in color
- Average weight: 3-4 kgs
- Taste: Red crispy flesh – very sweet in taste