Radish (Mooli) is the most popular root vegetable in India. This is mainly a cool-season crop; however, it can tolerate higher temperatures. Radish very easy to grow in containers or pots, Radish needs 6 to 8 hours of daily sunlight; however, it can tolerate partial shade. Roots of Radish are cylindrical, 20-25 cm, crisp, solid, and mildly flavored. it is full of vitamin A, C, E, B6, potassium, and other minerals, radishes can give your whole body an immunity boost. Radish (Mooli) is also high in antioxidants and anthocyanins, which means that it’s quite good for your heart as well.
About this item
- Number of Radish (Mooli) seeds: 250+ Seeds (Approximately)
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 inches deep in a seedling tray or Container, or Pots.
- Germination Time: 6 to 8 days from sowing
- Harvesting: 6 to 8 week
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (Rainy and cool seasons)
- Plant vigor: Strong plant with 20-25 cm long Root