Buy Best quality Hybrid Moringa Drumstick (Saijan) Seeds. Moringa oleifera, or drumstick, is a tree that was first grown in the Indian peninsula, parts of Africa, and the Mediterranean Sea. In India, the vegetable is quite popular in a variety of curries and broths.
About this item
- Number of Moringa Drumstick Seeds: 10 Seeds
- Where to grow: Field or terrace garden
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 1 inch deep in a Container, or Pots.
- Germination Time: 15 to 20 days from sowing
- Harvesting: 8 to 10 Month
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (All seasons)
- Temperature: 21 to 35 °C(70 to 95 °F).
- Plant vigor: Strong plant