Buy the Best Quality Chervil Imported Seeds Online at the best price in India from www.organicbazar.net with a good germination rate. chervil Botanical name is Anthriscus cerefolium and member of the Apiaceae – parsley and carrot family. Chervil Herb is also known as french parsley, it has a mild flavour that is a cross between Tarragon and Parsley. Chervil grows best in cool, moist weather; chervil goes to seed quickly in high temperatures. Chervil plants prefer full sun and average soil with good drainage.
About this item
- Number of Chervil Seeds: 200 Seeds
- Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
- Sowing season: Throughout the year (Spring or Autumn)
- Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 cm deep in a Container, or Pots.
- Germination temperature: 20-30°C
- Germination Time: 7 to 14 days from sowing
- Harvest: 55-60 days
What size grow bag is best for Chervil?
Note : Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Manufacturer||HEALTHUNBOX PRIVATE LIMITED
P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001
|Consumer Care||Phone: 9513316259 | Email - email@example.com|
|Consumer Care Address||P NO 225, NEAR OF WATER TANK, VIPATPURA, Narsinghpur (M.P) 487001|